=== Translate Wordpress with GTranslate ===
Author: Translate AI Multilingual Solutions
Tags: translate, translate wordpress, multilingual, translation, translate language, bilingual, localization, translation proxy, localisation, multilanguage, google translate
Requires at least: 2.8.1
Tested up to: 5.6
Stable tag: 2.8.61
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Donate link: https://gtranslate.io/?xyz=998#pricing
Author URI: https://gtranslate.io/?xyz=998
Translate WordPress with Google Translate multilanguage plugin to make your website multilingual. Complete multilingual solution for WordPress.
== Description ==
Translate WordPress with GTranslate plugin uses Google Translate automatic translation service to **translate wordpress** site with Google power and make it **multilingual**. With 103 available languages your site will be available to more than 99% of internet users. Our paid versions are **fully SEO compatible** which will **increase your international traffic and sales**. This translate plugin is a budget multilingual WordPress solution which combines automatic and human translations to save money and is easy to implement.
GTranslate is a leading website translation services provider since 2008, it moves away the language barriers.
Compared to other translation plugins for WordPress, we use cloud based approach which does not slow down your website. In addition to that, we can offer complete SEO features based on sub-domains with our paid options, which can make your website appear in search engines in different languages which will increase your international traffic and sales. In our paid versions we DO NOT limit the number of words or the number of translated pageviews. You DO NOT pay additionally for automatic translations.
Please use [GTranslate Support](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/gtranslate) for your questions and support requests! We are multilingual!
Please check our [FAQ](https://gtranslate.io/?xyz=998#faq) to get quick answers.
* Free Google automatic machine translation
* Hides "Suggest better translation" pop-up
* Hides Google top frame after translation
* Mouse over effect
* Google Analytics integration
* Translate website on the fly
* Translate posts and pages
* Translate categories and tags
* Menus and widgets translation
* Themes and plugins translation
* Right to left language support
* Google language translator widget
* Auto-switch language based on browser defined language
* Available styles Dropdown, Flags, Flags with dropdown, Nice dropdown with flags, Flags with language names, Flags with language codes, Language names, Language codes, Globe, Popup
* Floating language selector
* Language bar with flags in menu
* WooCommerce shop translation
* Multilingual language names in native alphabet
* Multilingual interface
* Alternative flags for Quebec, Canada, USA, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia
* Lazy loading for language flags to boost performance
* Live Chat Support
* Multilingual SEO - Enable search engine indexing
* Neural machine translations with human level translation quality
* Increase traffic and AdSense revenue
* Search engine friendly (SEF) URLs
* Yoast SEO compatible - translate meta keywords, meta description, schema.org data structures, translate sitemaps
* WooCommerce compatible - translate products, schema.org data structures
* You can have sub-directory (example.com/**es**/) or sub-domain (**es.**example.com) URL structure
* URL Translation aka slug translation is possible (example.com/about-us → example.es/sobre-nosotros)
* Add hreflang tags for translated alternatives
* You can manually correct translations
* In context translation interface (make corrections without losing the context)
* Meta data translation (meta keywords, meta description)
* Translating schema.org microdata for better search engine appearance
* Seamless updates (cloud service updated on our side - SaaS, you do not need to worry about backups on your side)
* JSON format translation
* Translate WooCommerce emails
* AMP translation (Accelerated Mobile Pages translation)
* Image localization - Media translation
* Translation Proxy (aka Translation Delivery Network)
* Centralized Translation Cache - We revise and improve translations over time
* Language Hosting (**example.fr**)
* User Dashboard with Analytics
* Live Chat Support
**GTranslate Wordpress Demo**
**Watch GTranslate Tour**
**Edit Translations Demo (paid)**
== Installation ==
1. Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/gtranslate` directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
1. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress
1. Use the Settings → GTranslate screen to configure the plugin
1. There are 4 ways you can use to publish the language selector on your website
**1. Floating Language Selector**
You can turn on Floating language selector option from Settings → GTranslate screen and it will show the language selector in appropriate location (Top Right, Bottom Right, Top Left or Bottom Left).
**2. Showing in Menu**
You can select from the list of available menus in which menu the language selector should appear.
**2.1 Showing in Menu as sub-menu dropdown**
In addition you can create a new Custom Link menu item with URL = #, Link Text = Global and add CSS Classes = gtranslate-parent to the newly created menu item.
After that you can configure GTranslate and set Widget look = (Flags with language name/Flags with language code/Language names/Language codes) and it will appear as a dropdown when you hover on the newly created menu item.
**3. Use GTranslate shortcode**
You can use `[gtranslate]` shortcode anywhere on your website including posts, pages, text widgets.
You can edit your template files and use `
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function do_shortcode() in /homepages/34/d317303708/htdocs/blog/wp-content/plugins/gtranslate/readme.txt:109
thrown in /homepages/34/d317303708/htdocs/blog/wp-content/plugins/gtranslate/readme.txt on line 109