` in description to also improve XHTML compliance.
= 3.1.1 =
* Fix bug: php4 reported error: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' (thanks @natashaelaine and @massimopaolini)
= 3.0.10 =
* Fix bug: improve tab filters.
= 3.0.9 =
* Fix bug: update tabs filter to not kill tabs if upload window is for non widget uses.
= 3.0.8 =
* Remove the "From URL" tab since it isn't supported.
* Replace "Insert into Post" with "Insert into Widget" in thickbox.
= 3.0.7 =
* Fix Dean's Fcuk editor conflict. (Thanks for the report Laurie @L_T_G)
* Fix IE8 bug (Remove extra comma from line 66 of js - thanks for the report @reface)
* Update functions and enqueued scripts to only trigger on widget page.
= 3.0.6 =
* Fix crash on insert into post.
= 3.0.5 =
* PHP4 compatibility
* Tighter integration with the thickbok uploader attributes including caption, description, alignment, and link
* Tighter image resize preview
* Add Image link becomes "Change Image" once image has been added
= 3.0.4 =
* Minor description changes
= 3.0.3 =
* Fixed the broken "Add Image" link (THANK YOU @SMURKAS!!!)
= 3.0.2 =
* Added PHPDoc comments
* Temporarily fixed install bug where no image is saved if resize is not working. (thank you Paul Kaiser from Champaign, Il for your helpful QA support)
= 3.0.1 =
* Added 'sp_image_widget' domain for language support.
= 3.0 =
* Completely remodeled the plugin to use the native WordPress uploader and be compatible with Wordpress 2.8 plugin architecture.
* Removed externalized widget admin.
= 2.2.2 =
* Update to be $before_widget and $after_widget (Thanks again to Lois Turley)
= 2.2.1 =
* Update `
` to be `` (Thanks to Lois Turley)
= 2.2 =
* Fixed missing DIV close tag (Thank you Jesper Goos)
* Updated all short tags to proper php tags (Thank you Jonathan Volks from Mannix Marketing)
= 2.1 =
* Link Target
= 2.0 =
* Multi widget support
* WP 2.7.1 Compatibility
* Class encapsulation
== Upgrade Notice ==
= 4.0 =
Please be advised that this is a significant upgrade. You should definitely back up your database before updating in case your existing image widgets have any problems.
Also, several languages will no longer be supported until new translations are submitted. Currently, we have support for Italian, Dutch, and Swedish. If you would like to contribute your own language files, please post links here: